: terms & conditions :
- All lessons must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- In the event of cancellation by the client for whatever reason refunds are calculated as follows:
- Cancellation 29 days or more 90%
- Cancellation 15 to 28 days 60%
- Cancellation 0 to 14 days nil
- RTM Snowboarding are unable to offer a refund if a client does not attend a lesson or cancels a lesson due to injury or illness etc. We are however happy to write a letter for insurance purposes.
- If for any reason we have to cancel lessons for reasons out of our control (piste & lift closure or adverse weather conditions) we cannot offer a refund but will be happy to write a letter for insurance purposes.
- RTM Snowboarding needs a minimum of 4 people to run a group, if numbers are below this we will run the group at a reduced number of hours, convert to private lessons or offer a full refund.
- All clients of RTM Snowboarding must have adequate snowsport accident insurance including off-piste when appropriate. Please remember to have a copy of your insurance cover on your person at all times.