Visit our dedicated UK Courses page Here.
RTM Instructor Kev Edwards will be delivering all the sessions. He is a BASI Trainer/Examiner and hold the BASI Level 4 ISTD qualification. He examines all levels of BASI instructors from entry level right up to Level 3 Technical and Teaching exams.
These 1 Day indoor sessions are aimed at:
- Recreational riders looking to improve
- Improving control and versatility on your board
- Training towards BASI Instructor exams
- Riders wanting to improve their overall technique
- Riders wanting Video Feedback
- Break through that plateau in your riding
- Learning new flatland tricks (ollies, nollies, 180s, buttering, Eurocarves etc)
- Making riding indoors fun!
- Switch riding and Carving
- Inclusive sessions for differing levels – Working individually on your needs
- Riders who want to hit the ground running on their next Snowboard holiday
- Riders who want structure to their riding sessions at the indoor dome
Minimum standard required:
- Comfortably link turns on Blue slopes on a mountain or comfortably meet Chill Factore recreational standards
Session dates (more will be added so check back or drop us an email):
- Monday 11th May
- Friday 29th May
- Thursday 11th June
- Friday 12th June
If you want to join one of the sessions then email Kev at [email protected]
- £120 (including lift pass and slope fees)
- Maximum of 6 per sessions (No minimum number needed to run)
A typical day will run 9am-5pm, with breaks for lunch and video analysis sessions. On-slope time will be approximately 5-6hrs.
RTM UK Sessions are aimed to be fun but yet progressive. Covering the fundamentals of snowboard technique from standard turns to carving and freestyle for all levels. With plenty of developmental drills and fun, creative ways to ride the dome, it’s a great way to keep your snowboarding progressing. So next time you visit the mountains you’ll hit the ground running.